ETL began offering staffing solutions in 2001. Many worldwide industries, utilities and government agencies employ the services of highly qualified personnel at ETL for staff augmentation, technical services and program/project management expertise.
- Project/Program Managers: Highly-qualified and PMI-certified personnel covering the full spectrum of project management disciplines; from project coordinators to program managers.
- Business Analyst: Providing business case development, planning and monitoring, requirements gathering, requirements organization and requirements analysis.
- Server Administrators: Our resources are skilled in designing, installing, administering, and optimizing servers and related components to achieve maximum performance of various business applications.
- Database Administrators: Developing and designing effective database strategies, system monitoring, capacity planning and improving database performance and efficiencies.
- Network Engineers: Analyzing, designing, installing and configuring solid network infrastructure and application components to ensure the network performance specifications.
- Storage Engineers: Addressing the full spectrum of storage tasks such as, configuration, managing, monitoring and capacity planning of the storage space within an IT environment.